Hatch Goba offers Bursaries to deserving students from 2nd to 4th academic year. Upon completion of studies, our bursary holders become part of our Professional Development Programme (PDP)
The Hatch Goba PDP is a global Hatch initiative aimed at engineering excellence. It has been developed to facilitate the management of professional career development over the initial years. The PDP programme is accredited by ECSA.
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Registration with ECSA (Pr. Eng) status
- Personal career planning
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- Mentoring support program exposure to a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Monthly meetings and progress reviews
- Global exposure with a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
We are seeking…
- 65% and above average in academic performance
- Bachelor degree (or working towards) in a relevant discipline
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within South Africa and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
Need further information?
Please feel free to visit our website: http://www.hatch.co.za , our YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycrks9aCnxk or come and speak with us at the 2015 Careers Fairs taking place around the country. Details on the Careers Fairs we are attending can be located here:http://www.hatch.co.za/Careers/Graduates/calendar.htm.
How to Apply
Interested? To be considered for a position, we require:
- CV (be sure to include your transferrable skills and extra-curricular activities)
- Cover letter (personalise this to outline your interests and why you want to work for Hatch Goba)
- Recent copy of your academic transcripts
- ID Copy
- Completion of our online graduate application questionnaire (Please ensure you fill in all fields and provide as much information as possible).
To apply, please select ‘Apply to Job’ at the bottom of this advertisement and follow the prompts.
Applications close 31 August 2015
Source: Youth Village
Follow Alive2Green on Social Media