Thousands of people engage with Alive2green digital media platforms each month. Our digital activities are directed at the provision of cutting edge content within focused sustainability themes. Our mission is to add value for our online communities by being relevant and informative and we strive to be front of mind.
Request a quotation: Sales@alive2green.com
Alive2green offers advertisers the opportunity to engage with these powerful and growing communities in various ways. We use owned and third party platforms to engage with B2B and consumer audiences that take a real interest in the value-added content that we generate on a daily basis.
What makes the Alive2green digital value proposition so attractive for advertisers?
- Our unique ability to engage and retain audiences through our sector leading conferences, exhibitions, handbooks and magazines
- Our focused approach to the most relevant and useful content
- Our high profile affiliations with industry organisations, associations and thought leaders
Alive2Green recognises the importance of advocating sustainability and the discourse that evolves around sustainable development in South Africa. The company keeps an active online presence and strives to enable discussions on various social networking platforms.
- Twitter accounts are utilised to distribute sustainability news, information and content across a range of sustainability sectors. The total audience on Twitter is 5 292 followers. The most popular Twitter accounts are Green Building (a2gGreenBuilding) and Sustainabiilty Week (@SustainWeekSA).
- Facebook pages are managed across various sectors to act as contact points that faciliatate engagement between Alive2Green and its audience. The total audience on Facebook is 10 817 likes. The most popular Facebook pages are The Youth and the Green Economy and Green Building.
- LinkedIn Groups are used to drive the discussion of sustainability topics amongst professionals in various sectors. The total audience of sustainability professionals that belong to Alive2Green groups is 235 individuals. The most popular LinkedIn groups are Waste Revolution and Green Building.