What is the Sustainable Water Resource eJournal?
The Sustainable Water Resource eJournal is an electronic industry publication that seeks to educate, inform and assist readers about the management of sustainable water resource. Case studies, projects, services and product profiles combine to create a practical and user-friendly platform that can be trusted by the broader industry.
What are Sustainable Water Resource Products and Services?
Water resource products are products that are not harmful to human health or the environment, use resources sparingly, can be re-used and/or recycled, are sustainable, have low embodied energy or do not create additional hazards when disposed of. Many products and services are now able to leverage their green status by focusing on some of the above factors.
What Value does the eJournal add for the Readers?
The eJournal broadens the study of sustainable water resource activities and provides a forum for water professionals and educators to exchange ideas on sustainable water resources. The eJournal also assists readers to choose, prescribe or recommend green products and services. The publication informs purchasing decisions – our readers want to use their specifying powers to influence change in the water resource sector
The eJournal of Sustainable Water Resource is circulated to 17 719 subscribers in the following sectors:
• national and local government
• water utilities and supply organisations
• water research and technology institutions
• top 100 water and related companies in Southern Africa
• tertiary education institutions
• City planners and designers
• Representative commercial and government organisations for urban and rural water management
• relevant stakeholder companies and organisations
Why Should I Profile My Products/Services?
If your product or service represents a better choice environmentally than that your competitors then there exists an opportunity to use a powerful marketing angle to reach our most influential readers. The Sustainable Water Resource eJournal presents the perfect opportunity to profile the relative ‘greenness’ of products and services in an editorial environment that highlights the benefits of using such products and materials.
Your Profile will be Read by Subscribers Who:
• Specify products on a large-scale
• Install your products and services
• Use and live with your products and services
• Are involved in current and future regulation of the water sector
• Undertake large-scale water projects
• Are actively studying researching and/or teaching in the water sector
Is Water Resource Relevant in the South African Context?
With climate change being such a prevalent issue, some may argue that water shortages may become the 21st century’s most burning environmental concern. The world is heading toward “water bankruptcy” say many, as demand continues to rise for the precious commodity. There is a real danger that areas of South Africa could run out of water in the next few years. The world simply cannot manage water in the future in the same way as in the past or the economic web will collapse. The only way to measurably and sustainably improve this dire situation is through broad-scale collaborative efforts between governments, industry and all other stakeholders.
Our Experience in Publishing
The publishers, alive2green’s directors, have more than a decade of experience in publishing and online publishing. Other eJournal publications include the Green Building eJournal of South Africa and the Green Building Focus USA eJournal. The eJournal of Green Building is edited by Llewellyn van Wyk, former President of the SAIA and former President of the Commonwealth Association of Architects, and member of the CSIR built environment scientific research team. The eJournal’s enjoy the support of numerous representative bodies and is distributed to numerous membership bases.
What do advertisers receive?
The Sustainable Water Resource eJournal goes FLIPFILE! In addition, the eJournal retains its existing high value website format.
Flipfile eJournal: Display Advert or Advertorial
- 17 719 subscribers are called to action via the eJournal mailer which provides them with the link to the FLIPFILE version of the eJournal.
- Display advert or Advertorial positioned in the digital flipfile eJournal publication version (Client to supply artwork).
- Website browsers can also access the digital flipfile eJournal publication from various places throughout the website.
Website Profile and Company Logo
- Included in the online package is the existing profile format.
- 800 word Website Profile: “Technologies and Materials” including company logo and accompanying images.
- Access to this profile via the following channels:
- eJournal mailer sent to 17 719 subscribers, includes Profile Name and Read More.
- Readers of the Flipfile version can click on the Display Advert or Advertorial.
- Website Browsers can click on the new “Technologies and Materials” menu button on the home page.
- Company Logo on the Home page of http://alive2green.com/water