What is the Sustainable Transport and Mobility eJournal?
The e-Journal of Sustainable Transport and Mobility is an electronic transport, mobility and design industry publication that seeks to educate, inform and assist readers about the design and construction of sustainable transport facilities, usable mobility design and living spaces. Case studies, projects, services and product profiles combine to create a practical and user-friendly platform that can be trusted by the broader industry.
What Value does the eJournal add for the Readers?
The e-Journal broadens the study of sustainable transport and mobility activities and provides a forum for transport professionals and educators to exchange ideas on transport, mobility and design via the http://alive2green.com/transport website. The e-Journal and website also assist readers to choose, prescribe or recommend green products and services. The publication informs purchasing decisions – our readers want to use their specifying powers to influence change in the transport and mobility sector
The eJournal is circulated to 16 721 subscribers in the following sectors:
- National infrastructure stakeholders
- Ports and harbour authorities
- Key government departments, national and regional
- Top shipping and marine commercial companies
- Airport authorities and related organisations
- Airfreight and logistics companies
- Rail network operators and stakeholders
- Representative commercial and government
- organisations for urban and rural pedestrian mobility
- City planners and designers
- Automotive industry stakeholders and top companies
- Research institutes and vehicle technology sector
- Mechanical engineers and engine designers
- Fuel, gas and bio-fuel technology organisations and
- Traffic management
- Public transport operations
Why Should I Profile My Products/Services?
If your product or service represents a better choice environmentally than that your competitors then there exists an opportunity to use a powerful marketing angle to reach our most influential readers. The e-Journal of Sustainable Transport and Mobility presents the perfect opportunity to profile the relative ‘greenness’ of products and services in an editorial environment that highlights the benefits of using such products and materials.
Your Profile will be Read by Subscribers Who:
- Specify products on a large-scale
- Install and build with your products and services
- Use and live with your products and services
- Are involved in current and future regulation of the transport and mobility sector
- Undertake large-scale transport and mobility projects
- Are actively studying researching and/or teaching in the transport and mobility sector
Is Sustainable Transport and Mobility Relevant in the South African Context?
Absolutely! Imminent legislation will now support what has been a dramatic shift towards the use of sustainable products and solutions to the transport and mobility issues South African’s face. The government is working hard to meet its transport action plan for 2010 and World Cup transport projects are funded through the Public Transport Infrastructure and System Grant, with an allocation of R11,7 billion. Government is now leading the way by insisting on minimum standards in new infrastructure developments.
The publishers, alive2green’s directors, have more than a decade (and more than fifty years of combined) experience in publishing, events and online publishing. Within the South African marketplace the company publishes five peer-reviewed handbooks, five eJournals and 7 national events within the broader B2B sectors that concern sustainability. Alive2green has also recently opened two international offices which operate various other media products within the same or similar sectors. The company’s media products are affiliated and partnered with various credible organisations in South Africa.
For more information about affiliations and partnerships please see the sector sub-sites on:
http://alive2green.com/websites Our various partners and affiliates contribute expertise, content, management and endorsements but also assist with circulation of media products to membership and commercial databases.
What do advertisers receive?
The Sustainable Transport and Mobility eJournal goes FLIPFILE! In addition, the eJournal retains its existing high value website format.
Flipfile eJournal: Display Advert or Advertorial
- 16 721 subscribers are called to action via the eJournal mailer which provides them with the link to the FLIPFILE version of the eJournal.
- Display advert or Advertorial positioned in the digital flipfile eJournal publication version (Client to supply artwork).
- Website browsers can also access the digital flipfile eJournal publication from various places throughout the website.
Website Profile and Company Logo
- Included in the online package is the existing profile format.
- 800 word Website Profile: “Technologies and Materials” including company logo and accompanying images.
- Access to this profile via the following channels:
- eJournal mailer sent to 16 721 subscribers, includes Profile Name and Read More.
- Readers of the Flipfile version can click on the Display Advert or Advertorial.
- Website Browsers can click on the new “Technologies and Materials” menu button on the home page.
- Company Logo on the Home page of http://www.greenbuilding.co.za
Total Price: R3 500 per month (Minimum contract: 3 months)