The Solar Finance Solutions conference will be the only event in Africa dedicated to the financing of solar and energy storage in the Commercial & Industrial (C&I) segment. Regarded as the answer to Africa’s need for energy, capital is the last hurdle to leverage the possibilities of this abundant form of energy. The event will bring together bankers, lenders, investors, solution providers and project developers to discuss current funding instruments and what is needed to solve the energy needs of C&I businesses in Southern Africa.
Key issues to be addressed during the events include:
• How to lower the threshold to invest in solar & storage
• How to increase the trust of (local) banks
• How to include third-party investment opportunities to scale the market rapidly
Program in brief:
Day 1 (April 6, 2016)
• Session 1 – Market Potentials
• Session 2 – Investing in Solar & Storage
• Session 3 – Lowering cost of debt
• Session 4 – Innovating investment models
Day 2 (April 7, 2016)
• Networking lunch & other leisure activities
For matters regarding event programs and contents, please contact Rik Teeuwen (email@example.com).
For inquiries regarding sponsor and exhibition opportunities please contact Hugo Uijlenbroek (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For inquiries regarding marketing and media partnership please contact Riccardo Maistrello (email@example.com).