Green Home Magazine is the home of all things smart and green – promoting self-sufficiency, heightened awareness and appreciation, consumer empowerment, holistic health and living.
Green Home magazine is a practical guide that speaks about things organically, from the roots up – it does not presume to lecture but rather to facilitate a transfer of knowledge and experience from those that are doing to those that aspire to do.
Living sustainably is a journey and not a destination – Green Home Magazine is about the journey and will always be a work in progress. Come along it’s fun to feel good knowing that you are trying to have a positive impact on the world around you.
Green Home asks the following Questions on behalf of our readers:
• What impact am I having? Do the positives outweigh the negatives?
• What does it mean to live a greener lifestyle?
• How do I set about building a green home?
• What is sustainable design?
• What are the financial implications of going green?
• How can I save on my utility bills?
• What vehicle should I be driving?
• How can I eat better and more sustainably?
• Is there such a thing as eco- friendly clothing in SA?
• How can I be a greener tourist
Green Home’s task and role is to aim to provide the answers to these and many other questions, knowing that the answers are often conflicting. We hope Green Home Magazine will be a useful tool to assist you as you seek advice on greening your home and lifestyle.