The annual KwaZulu-Natal Manufacturing Indaba is proud to announce that this year’s Indaba will be expanded to include a two day exhibition and added focused workshops. Taking place from the 14 – 15 August 2019 at the ICC in Durban, South Africa, this year Indaba is promising to be bigger and better than before.
“The demand had been huge from the Manufacturing Indaba hosted in Johannesburg and we have decided to expand the exhibition in the Provincial events.This will allow the KZN manufactuting industries to come and showcase their products and engage with the expects in the industry”, says Liz Hart, MD of the Manufacturing Indaba.
The annual Kwazulu-Natal Manufacturing Indaba brings together provincial manufacturers and businesses to explore growth opportunities, find out about the latest manufacturing incentives and trends, and provide a platform for networking and collaboration.
“The conference programme will include plenary sessions as well as debate sessions to unpack and encourage active participation at the event while the exhibition provides an opportunity for manufacturers to showcase their expertise, network with industry peers and meet business suppliers”, she continues.
The event has announced its agenda which includes a dynamic offering of engaging sessions discussing a range of thought-provoking topics, amongst which are:
- What are the challenges and opportunities facing the South African Manufacturing sector in the next 5 years?
- What incentives are available from the province and government to help KwaZulu-Natal manufacturers to grow their manufacturing businesses?
- Access to finance for manufacturers
- Opportunities for growth in the small business manufacturing environment and how can big manufactures benefit from small business?
- Strategies for growth and competitive advantage including the productivity debate