“We managed to get an extensive range of leads over the two days of the expo from large contractors through to the small contractors. The event has allowed us to reach our target market”
Matthew Denton, Chief Solutions Officer, Dentec Industries – Exhibitor 2018
If you have not booked your space yet for the 7th annual Cape Construction Expo taking place on 11 – 12 September at Sun Exhibits, GrandWest we strongly advise you to do so as exhibition space is filling up fast.
In addition to over 100 exhibitors participating there are already more than 20 key industry associations such as Concrete Manufacturers Association, Master Builders Association Western Cape, Master Builders Association Boland, National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC), South African Readymix Association, South African Institute for Building Design and more, who will be in attendance.
Opportunities abound in the Western Cape’s built environment industry! Claim your stake in one of the following opportunities:
- Over R800 million has been budgeted for new housing and informal settlement upgrades in the Western Cape.
- Over the next three years, almost R2.7 billion will go towards human settlement upgrades in the metro.
- R2.9 billion will be spent on transport upgrades over the next 3 years.
- Cape Town International Airport is in for R7 billion infrastructure upgrades planned over the next five years.
- The R1.3 billion Zero-2-One Tower city centre project set to become the new tallest building in Cape Town.
With over 3750 construction professionals (including architects, consultants, contractors, engineers, project managers, property developers) scheduled to be at the Western Cape’s only construction event taking place 11 – 12 September, make sure you book your stand today and capitalise on these exciting opportunities available!