The African Agri Council presents the exclusive African Agri Investment Indaba, set to bring together hundreds of senior decision-makers from across the entire agri value chain including government officials, commercial farmers and agri stakeholders who are ready to connect with strategic and technical solution providers and looking for innovative investment and finance partners.
There are a number of opportunities for you to put your brand in front of a highly-qualified audience comprising of African and international agri business professionals.
Exhibit/Sponsor: We only have 5 exhibition booths remaining – exhibiting is the absolute minimum involvement you need to secure a dialogue with our highly-qualified audience. With all the market leading solutions, we are offering over 20 tailored sponsorship packages which will allow you to position yourself as a market leader within the industry. (View the current floorplan).
Advertise in the show guide: Position your company in the on-site show guide which will be distributed to over 4,000 industry experts. Contact us today.
Time is running out to secure your space at the most dynamic gathering of Agri business professionals in Africa.
Conference keynote sessions will be presented by:
- Senzeni Zokwana, Minister, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of the Republic of South Africa. South Africa
- MEC Alan Winde, Minister of Economic Opportunities, Western Cape Government. South Africa
- Nhlanhla Nene, Resident Advisor, Thebe Investment Corporation and Non-Executive Board Member, Allan Gray. South Africa
- Seydou Bouda, Executive Director for Africa, World Bank. Burkina Faso
- Vusi Khanyile, Executive Chairman, Thebe Investment Corporation. South Africa
For more information please view our brochure. We look forward to welcoming you to the Indaba!