Addressing the current landscape of water and energy projects all over the subcontinent, African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa in collaboration with the Department of Energy is proud to announce the confirmation of the South African Minister of Energy, Honourable Jeff Radebe, who will form part of the stellar line up at the opening Ministry address on 14 May at the CTICC.
Following the keynote session, conference delegates will break into 5 programme tracks.
The programme for 2019 follows the industry trend of connecting the full value chain, so content is not siloed by industry and reflects the many disciplines
required for a modern, smart power industry:
- The Future Cities conference will look at Africa’s current urban living challenges and ask what is needed for the cities of tomorrow and who will be leading the way?
- Learn about the finance and investment trends and forecasts for Africa’s power infrastructure in the Power Strategy Development conference, tailored to utilities and companies with an interest in finance and investment as well as generation options.
- The Smart Energy conference will combine metering-based topics with the latest smart grid solutions to equip the sectors leaders and innovators.
- Energy Revolution Africa provides a dynamic meeting place for solution providers, consultants, renewable energy producers and the African and global energy minds to develop alternative solutions towards the acceleration of Africa’s sustainable electrification.
- The Water conference will bring together experts from public and private sectors to support municipalities as they become more responsive and efficient in their practices.
You can also filter content by your interest. Click on one of the links below and get a dedicated schedule based on that interest.
In 2019 we are expanding into 2 new halls at the CTICC, enabling more space for dedicated sectors on our expo floor, with growth planned in technologies, T&D and metering while our acquisition of POWERGEN Africa has enhanced our presence in the generation space.
Make sure you secure your place and don’t miss out on the early bird discount valid until Friday, 15 March 2019.