Become a member of the African Agri Council and benefit at our Indaba
In partnership with WESGRO and the Western Cape Department of Agriculture, the African Agri Council invites you to attend the 2016 African Agri Investment Indaba. All African Agri Council members will receive a discount of R 1,000 ($100) on the registration fee by simply quoting the code: AAC.
In addition to the Investment discovery sessions, the Indaba will include an interactive exhibition, a dynamic programme and excellent networking opportunities.
Numerous expert speakers will be presenting including:
- Senzeni Zokwana – Minister, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, South Africa
- MEC Alan Winde – Minister of Economic Opportunities, Western Cape Government, South Africa
- MEC Lebogang Maile – MEC, Gauteng Department of Economic, Environment, Agriculture and Rural Development, South Africa
- Yemi Akinbamijo – Executive Director, Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa – FARA, Ghana
- Nigel Chanakira – Chairman, Zimbabwe Investment Authority, Zimbabwe
- John Mutunga – Chief Executive Officer, Kenya National Farmers Federation (KENAFF), Kenya
- Nhlanhla Nene – Resident Advisor, Thebe Investment Corporation and Non-Executive Board Member, Allan Gray, South Africa
- John Purchase – Chief Executive Officer, Agricultural Business Chamber (AgBiz), South Africa
The programme will cover key topics across the entire agri value chain such as agri-processing, manufacturing, food processing, farming, investment opportunities and many more. For more information, please view our brochure.
With all the market leading solutions vying for attention, all African Agri Council members will receive a 25% discount on exhibition and sponsorship packages, allowing you to position yourself as market leaders. The AAC has allocated a pavilion at a prime position for its members – only 10 stands available! View the floorplan here.
We look forward to welcoming you to the African Agri Investment Indaba next month.
For enquiries, contact Spell Sigxaxhe: +27 21 700 5511 or firstname.lastname@example.org