WHAT IS THE AFRICAN REAL ESTATE & INFRASTRUCTURE SUMMIT?
Join us for the third edition of the award winning African Real Estate & Infrastructure Summit which showcases a collection of Africa’s top real estate and infrastructure projects. This exclusive, high-level two day exhibition and interactive conference is attended by over 300 property professionals, developers, investors, city and municipal planners and offers a platform to explore the future of urban development in African cities.
We will explore key themes and topics shaping Africa’s urban growth and development along 2 tracks:
Track 1: Residential Development Summit
Track 2: Commercial, Industrial and Infrastructure Summit
AFRICAN REAL ESTATE & INFRASTRUCTURE SUMMIT EVENT TRACKS
TRACK 1: RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SUMMIT
Explore and unpack the residential development market with industry thought leaders, keynote presentations and panel discussions around:
- Housing under the microscope: Exploring regional supply and demand of various asset classes.
- What land is available for residential development?
- Exploring the increasing trend of developers holding onto stock, and REITs adding residential to their portfolio.
- Industry experts unravel how to maximise the value of your residential development.
- Can mixed-use developments be considered the future of residential development?
- The affordable housing conundrum: How do we make affordable housing more attractive to investors?
- Future Focus: Are millennials changing the status quo for property development?
TRACK 2: COMMERCIAL & INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT SUMMIT
Engage with industry thought leaders presenting on both the commercial and industrial landscape tied in with infrastructure development
- What exciting opportunities lie in our Industrial Development Zones?
- Examining master planning and public/private collaborations within the commercial property sector.
- Integrated Urban Development: Investigating successful mixed use development projects with case studies.
- How do we successfully interlink transport systems to urban developments?
- Questioning how our African cities are embracing smart technology to become more efficient.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Take advantage of our unique exhibition stands to showcase products, services and solutions to the audience
Contact us to secure a space on floor.
• Early bird booking R 7, 500 pp (Valid until 29 June 2018)
• Standard booking R 8, 500 pp (Valid until 31 August 2018)
• Late /onsite bookings R 10, 000 pp (Valid until 11 October 2018)
• Full access to the 2-day conference programme
• Lunch for both days
• Networking function
• Access to business-to-business matchmaking prior to the event
Please enquire about our sponsorship opportunities, these include:
- Headline sponsor
- Gold sponsor
- Silver sponsor
- Networking sponsor
- Sessions sponsorships
- Lunch sponsorship
- Bag sponsorship
- Lanyard sponsor
CONTACT US TO SECURE YOUR ATTENDANCE
Richard Stubbs – Portfolio Director
t: +27 21 700 3582
Benjamin Jones Event Manager – Property Buyer Show
t: +27 21 700 3595
Catherine Brassell – Event Manager
t: +27 21 700 3580
Juante Massing – Marketing
t: +27 21 700 3596